How do I close my account?
Closing your account means shutting off your profile and removing access to all your Sizzle information from our site. If you have a Sizzle User account, you can cancel the access, by closing your account.
Before you close your Sizzle User account, please note:
- You won’t have access to any information you’ve added to your account.
You can close your Sizzle account on the Privacy & Settings page.
What do I do if I have a duplicate account?
You may discover you have more than one Sizzle account. If you get a message that says the email address you’re attempting to use is associated with another account, this means that you probably have another Sizzle account using that email address. This can happen if you use a number of different email addresses.
Canceling Your Start Up, Advanced, or Premium Account
How do I cancel my current Start Up, Advanced, or Premium account?
You can cancel your Start Up, Advanced, or Premium account at any time:
- Log into your Account
- Under Account type, click Cancel subscription.
- Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
- Click Cancel my subscription.
Note: When canceling your Start Up, Advanced or Premium accounts:
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to any Start Up, Advanced or Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Changes will be effective on the billing expiration date of your current subscription, at the end of the monthly renewal date for Start Up, Advanced or Premium accounts, and at the end of the year for annual Start Up, Advanced or Premium accounts.
- If you were on a plan, promotion or price that is no longer offered, you will not be able to re-purchase that same plan again or re-purchase at the promotional price.
- If you choose to cancel your Start Up, Advanced or Premium subscription, you will no longer have access to all of the analytics on your dashboard.
Note: All of your Start Up, Advanced or Premium features expire as soon as your cancellation takes effect at the end of your current billing cycle, so make sure you use all your analytic data before your account is canceled.
It may be possible in some instances to downgrade to our lowest priced plan. In most cases, this is the only available option for downgrade.